Monday, July 6, 2009

MY WEDDING TIME BY KHIN THAN YE.

I’m from Thailand, and my family. I got a married on April 9,2003 years in the Thailand. The wedding time I wore a white dress, gloves, veil, high heels and made beautiful flowers. And my husband wore Karen coat, neck tie, black pants and black shoes.
When I had a wedding time my relatives came to help me to preparation with any things.
Before the wedding day we had a concert at night time .In the same day. We celebrated the wedding ceremony and at evening we worshiped in our house. I got a married in the church and I had also other best friends to be bridesmaids. And then .I was a big party.
Guests and many people came, some people brought gift for the wedding. Then I received many kind of gifts for the wedding. All our guests were gone be early after noon we had decided the day . Before that wedding day would be a good time in the church together . Before we invited our friends , guests to join us and had a meal together after the wedding . Before when my wedding time we had a concert about wedding sang. And
After we all took the pictures when we finished planning the wedding .

No comments:

Post a Comment