Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Person who Influenced me the Most

The Person who Influenced me the Most,
by Rosa

The person who influenced me most was my father. My father always did the right things, for example he taught me how to be a responsible person for the future. He had to work on the farm when he was only 13. He could not go to school.
My father suggested that it is important to keep studying. He always wanted me to be a very good person.
My father told me “you have to study because I want you to be a good person and learn about how to be responsible.” I went to the school and almost finished my career.
My father told me why it is important to keep studying because no body can lie to you if you know what the people are saying in any letter.
My father is the most important person in my life. He loved me unconditionally and He cared for me when I was a child. He was thinking about my future. He wanted me to have an easy job.

No comments:

Post a Comment